1. Know your RDYSL Deadlines https://www.rdysl.com/calendar.htm
2. Ensure that your team is represented at RDYSL Mandatory Meeting March 12, 2016 at MCC.
3. Player Registration/Roster Certification
By your first game you need to have your players registered with the RDYSL Travel Registrar. You need to prepare the passes with photographs as directed and provide proof of birth, secondary release for any secondary players. Do this as soon as possible.
Player Registration Directions
Secondary Release Form
4, Game & Field Changes must be finalized by April 10th, 11 PM.
5. The team is responsible for all RDYSL Fines, many are related to last minute game changes
6.You may want to complete the SSC Release for Medical Care Form which is very helpful for tournaments below in the coaches documents
7. Read the Managers Reference Manual - a useful document http://www.rdysl.com/RefLib/Manager's%20Manual.pdf
Game Day Responsibilities
1. Bring Three Printed Game Day Rosters printed via the RDYSL website to each game.
2. Makes Sure player and coaches passes are available for the Referees
3. Pay the referees at home games, using the money provided, according to this schedule. If additional money is needed due to games being suspended due to weather, contact the club treasurer, Mike Milburn
4. If Calling up a player complete the Call Up Form